Organization: Epic Technology Solutions LLC
432 N. Saginaw St. STE 207
Flint, MI 48502
Organization Contact: Eric Knific, Careers@MyEpicIdea.com
Position Title: Graphic Designer
Position Type: Part Time and Full Time Positions Available
Location: Flint, MI
Visa Sponsorship: Not Available
Have you ever wanted to work with a team that is improving the world? Epic is an Information Technology company with a community focus. We are building Fresh Tech to help people consume more healthy food.
General Statement of Duties:
Using your print, motion, and interactive design skills to develop brochures, electronic news letters, and videos to communicate Epic’s story.
Performs assigned duties under the direct supervision of the CEO or designee.
- Develop display ads, social media posts, and email newsletters
- Aid in establishing consistent branding language
- Lead an assortment of creative projects to support the brand
- Effectively communicate company messages via print and digital medium
- Concept and Create and produce visual communications in Print & Digital
- Create and edit videos for rich media
- Maintain the Company’s Social Media presence
- Develop graphical assets for applications
Product Education and Marketing
- Host product education and training events
- Prepare training guides
- Assist sales with demonstrating and communicating product features to customers
- Assist sales with creating, communicating, and executing marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and post information to the company’s social media presence
- Assist sales with maintaining and updating the CRM database and contact lists
- Identify and compile lists of prospect customers contact information from information sources for use within the sales team.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Entrance Requirements:
- Demonstrate Previous works with Print, Web, and Video
- Proficient in Adobe Creatives Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
- Proficient in Office Products – Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Power Point.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to make routine decisions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors and customers.
- Ability to work independently on projects and exercise judgment and initiative in analyzing problems and recommending solutions.
- Knowledge and skill in the use of a based personal computer word processing and office automation software.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, see and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Send an email entitled “Graphics Designer Application” to Eric Knific, email@example.com with:
- Your Resume
- At Least 3 reference contacts
- A Cover Letter