Organization: Epic Technology Solutions LLC
432 N. Saginaw St. STE 207
Flint, MI 48502
Organization Contact: Eric Knific, Careers@MyEpicIdea.com
Position Title: Software Developer (l/II)
Position Type: Part Time and Full Time Positions Available
Location: Flint, MI or Traverse City, MI
Visa Sponsorship: Not Available
Have you ever wanted to work with a team that is improving the world? Epic is an Information Technology company with a community focus. We are building Fresh Tech to help people consume more healthy food.
Work with Project Managers and Clients to build and modify software applications.
Works under the direct supervision of the Project Manager or designee.
- Create secure, functional code
- Develop software requirements specifications, design documents, and plans with the project manager
- Maintain git repositories for developed software
- Research, recommend, innovative, and where possible automated approaches for software development
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
- Contribute to and maintain software standards
- Maintain security patches and updates for software programs
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Written Communication
- Maintain Client Relationships
- Technical Understanding of Relationship modeling and Object-Oriented design.
- Documentation Skills
- Required Experienced with Object-Oriented Software
- Required Experience with SQL
- Required experience with Node.js & Java
- MVC Architecture Experience Preferred
- Linux Experience Preferred
- Eclipse IDE Experience Preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, hear, see and type. The employee is occasionally required to handle, feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Send an email entitled “Epic Software Developer Application” to Paul Knific, Careers@MyEpicIdea.com with:
- Your Resume
- At Least 3 Reference Contacts
- A Cover Letter