Organization: Epic Technology Solutions LLC
432 N. Saginaw St. STE 207
Flint, MI 48502
Organization Contact: Eric Knific, Careers@MyEpicIdea.com
Position Title: Graphics Designer / Office Assistant
Position Type: Part Time and Full Time Positions Available
Location: Flint, MI
Visa Sponsorship: Not Available
Have you ever wanted to work with a team that is improving the world? Epic is an Information Technology company with a community focus. We are building Fresh Tech to help people consume more healthy food.
General Statement of Duties:
This job helps with two operational needs:
First, using your print, motion, and interactive design skills to develop brochures, electronic news letters, and videos to communicate Epic’s story.
Second, using your organizational, bookkeeping, and communication skills to help with the filing of paperwork, invoicing customers, and communication with clients.
Performs assigned duties under the direct supervision of the CEO or designee.
- Develop display ads, social media posts, and email newsletters
- Aid in establishing consistent branding language
- Lead an assortment of creative projects to support the brand
- Effectively communicate company messages via print and digital medium
- Concept and Create and produce visual communications in Print & Digital
- Create and edit videos for rich media
- Maintain the Company’s Social Media presence
- Develop graphical assets for applications
- Maintains records in Quick Books Online for expenditures and fund balances, prepares and enters purchasing requisitions.
- Composes and types a variety of reports, manuals, memoranda, letters, requisitions, forms and other materials. Utilizes word processing and spreadsheet software to generate such documents.
- Maintains and files a variety of documents; schedule events; and to communicate with others.
- Takes periodic inventory of consumables and notifies supervision if re-order points are reached.
- Provides clerical support to the CEO/COO, including printing of training material, forms design, maintenance of standards and procedures manuals, and miscellaneous clerical tasks related to the operation of the company.
- Researches and gathers a variety of data for use in preparing reports, or report information, in support of the Information Center.
- Performs as the liaison between the company and customers about system availability and assistance requests.
- Prepares and maintains the payroll records, including timesheets, requisitions, leave records, and payroll distribution.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Entrance Requirements:
- Demonstrate Previous works with Print, Web, and Video
- Proficient in Adobe Creatives Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
- Proficient in Office Products – Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Power Point.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to type from plain copy at a rate of 50 words per minute.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to make routine decisions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors and customers.
- Ability to work independently on projects and exercise judgment and initiative in analyzing problems and recommending solutions.
- Knowledge and skill in the use of a based personal computer word processing and office automation software.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of modern record keeping management and operations.
- Considerable ability to maintain complex records and/or logs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, see and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Send an email entitled “Epic Office Coordination Assistant Application” to Eric Knific, email@example.com with:
- Your Resume
- At Least 3 reference contacts
- A Cover Letter