Executive Administrative Assistant
Organization: Epic Technology Solutions LLC
Organization Contact: Eric Knific, 432 N. Saginaw St. STE 207 Flint, MI 48502
Position Type: Part Time and Full Time Available
Location: Flint, MI – Partial remote work option evaluated after 90 days
Epic is an information technology company that is devoted to social responsibility. Using the skills of a highly talented team of professionals, Epic is responsibly enhancing the technological power of regional businesses, municipal governments and not for profits, helping them flourish. Their goal is to provide the technological foundation that Michigan and the surrounding areas need.
General Statement of Duties and Required Performance:
The Executive Administrative Assistant works with Epic’s management team to process payments, create demo material, and communicate with clients. The Executive Administrative Assistant;
- Types, formats, and edits reports, documents, and presentations.
- Enters data, maintains databases, and keeps records.
- Answers calls, relays messages, and makes travel arrangements.
- Manages internal and external correspondence.
- Processes vendor and client payments.
- Schedules appointments, maintains an events calendar, and sends reminders.
- Make copies and scans, as well as takes notes.
- Processes orders with vendors, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observes best business practices and etiquette.
- Assists with marketing and social media management.
- Communicates directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Other Duties as required.
Works under the direct supervision of the management team.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior administrative experience or experience working with invoicing and customer service
- Must be reliable and keep a schedule
- Must have a good driving record and have reliable transportation
- Must pass a State of Michigan LEIN/CJIS background check
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- QuickBooks and similar software experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, customer service.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Email Eric Knific at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.